After many years with large firms in Nashua and Manchester, Attorney Ruth Tolf Ansell founded Ansell Professional Association in March, 1994. Her decision to do so was dictated by her desire to provide her clients with high quality legal services at a reasonable cost.
Attorney Christine S. Anderson joined Ruth as a partner in 1998. On June 1, 2005, the firm became Ansell & Anderson, Professional Association.
Attorney Alyssa Graham joined Ansell & Anderson as an associate in 2012.
Ruth and Christine have been recognized for excellence in trust and estate law for many years, including the following honors:
* Fellows of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC)
* Best Attorneys in New Hampshire in Trust and Estate Law
* Best Attorneys in New Hampshire in Elder Law
* Highest ranking by peers in Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory - AV
* Best Lawyers in America
* New England Super Lawyers